Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Gross



A tall, burly paramedic student went to do an EKG on a 78 year old woman with chest pain.....

To do so, he had to life one of her saggy, 78 year old breasts out of the way to place a lead.

Old Lady: "Oh yeah...that feels good. Keep that up young man!"

Paramedic Student: "Uh, excuse me."

Old Lady: "You heard me, don't be ashamed. It's been 3 years since I have gotten sum!"

The student finished the ekg as the lady lay there in ecstasy. He denies any further stimulation to the patient.

-ER Doc

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least he didn't have to put a foley in her...

tracy said...

Nothing like a happy patient!

arzt4empfaenger said...

Seconding the first two comments! That poor guy! (Bonus points if she has eczema or a fungal infection underneath. I've seen that too many times. :x )

Anonymous said...

Someone send a very hot nurse to give him a hug...

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, that is hilarious. I ALWAYS put the stickers over the breasts to avoid picking them up-instructions say don't but my EKGs come out exactly like the under-the-breast ones.