I ran across this book in the grocery store.... "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia." I have a few ideas......
1) That it is a fake disease.
2) That you are histrionic/borderline personality disorder at the least, and are bat shit crazy at the worst.
3) That it is most commonly treated with antidepressants. Hmmm....
4) That your doctor hates you and you annoy the shit out of him.
5) To NEVER tell your ER doctor or nurse that you have fibromyalgia, because you will not be taken seriously.
6) That we think all your multiple drug allergies are bull shit, all your other chronic pain syndromes are bull shit, and we are not surprised that you have multiple divorces because it is too taxing for a man to be around you.
- That's right. I am assuming it is a disease of women....because it is. Over 80% of people "affected" are woman. Hmmm.....
I welcome any others you can think of in the comment section. Also, I am fully prepared for the line of fire I will receive for this.